Professor: Stoyan Kostadinov, Aurignac Finance.
- Presentation and understanding of the general framework in which an evaluation is carried out (objectives sought, issues, stakeholders, etc..) ;
- Presentation and assimilation of the main valuation methods, with particular focus on the DCF method and the multiples method ;
- Presentation and work from real-life situations: practical cases of application of evaluation techniques.
- Introduction to equity capital transactions and M&A processes ;
- Analytical review of the major concepts in financial assessment, study of income statement balances and balance sheet equilibrium to be mastered for an evaluation ;
- Presentation of the concepts of enterprise value, value of securities, net financial debt ;
- Presentation and critical analysis of the multiples method ;
- Presentation and critical analysis of the DCF method.
Grading: Final exam at the end of the semester.
- Vernimmen P. : Corporate finance (Dalloz, Paris).