Each year, first-year students travel to London for a week to discover the financial center of the City. This trip enables students to meet financial professionals, especially former students of the Magistere who welcome them in their premises. An afterwork is also organised by the Alumni in a London pub. It is an opportunity to discuss and reinforce the Magistere network.
This seminar has for objectives :
- Discover numerous jobs in corporate and market finance;
- Have a better understanding of the working environment;
- Discuss with former students about their careers and experiences;
- Develop the Alumni network;
- Find a potential internship in London.