- An MCQ to test the candidate academic knowledge and reasoning ability
- A selection based on the application
- An interview in french and english to know the personnality of the candidate and his ability to settle in within a team
To enter in First-Year of the Magisterium
The test is opened to 2-years Bachelor Degree students in Economics or Management, to 2-years Bachelor Degree students in Mathematics and Social Sciences, to students from Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles (ENS, Business Schools...)
To enter in Second-Year of the Magisterium
Approximately ten applications of Bachelor Degree students wil be selected.
Admission en Master 2 Techniques Financières et Bancaires
Quelques places sont ouvertes en Master 2 TFB (dont les cours sont communs avec la troisième année du magistère), accessibles aux étudiants ayant déjà validé un diplôme de niveau supérieur ou égal à un M1 avec des bases solides en économie, mathématiques, finance et anglais.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should one have good grades in order to get accepted to the Magisterium?
Yes, but not only. Indeed, several criteria are taken into account in our enrolment process. Furthermore, the MCQ test, which all applicants are called to, allows us to assess their level fairly accurately, and provides us more precise information than their only school reports and transcripts. The interview and the file review will then make it possible to distinguish and, eventually, rank the eligible candidates. At the end of this selection process, the jury will draw up the list of admitted candidates.
What kind of questions are asked at the interview?
The interview aims to test, on the one hand, the motivation and common sense of the candidates and, on the other hand, their theoretical or technical knowledge.
Should one have a good level of English in order to enter the Magisterium?
It is desirable to have a good basis in English, but it is not the single selection criterion. Other things being equal, over the three years of Magisterium, students will benefit from intensive English courses which will allow them to acquire a good level of English at the end of the training.
Does the Magisterium train its students exclusively in market finance?
Absolutely not. The Magisterium prepares its students for market finance as well as for corporate finance with lessons divided between theory and practice (with interventions by leading professionals from finance for instance). More precisely, it aims to combine a solid scientific training with a high level of professional specialisation.
In recent years, many alumni have wanted to specialize in market finance. Final year students are currently focusing on corporate finance, audit, risk control and the insurance business. For the next promotions, we are thinking about the idea of setting up new options on the regulation and socially responsible investment, for instance.
Is it possible to repeat a year at the Magisterium?
No, students who do not validate their year are automatically excluded from the Magisterium. It must be recognized that this rarely happens. However, should this happen to you, know that you could go back to the standard university curriculum without losing your year by taking the re-sit exams.
Veuillez trouver ci-dessous les dossiers de candidature du Magistère Banque Finance (MBF1, MBF2 et M2 TFB)
- Electronic file submission : 27 mars 2023 au 20 avril 2023 (MBF1, MBF2 et Master 2 TFB).
- Épreuve écrite (QCM) : 17 mai 2023, à 17h (en ligne et uniquement pour l’entrée en MBF1).
- Shortlisted results will be communicated by email: 18 mai 2023 (MBF1) and 12 mai 2023 (MBF2 et Master 2 TFB).
- Entretiens d’admission : en présentiel : 24 mai 2023 (MBF1) et 25 mai 2023 (MBF2 et Master 2 TFB), Centre Assas – 92, rue d’Assas 75006 Paris).
- Final results will be communicated by email : 26 mai 2023 (MBF1, MBF2 et Master 2 TFB).
- Fin des inscriptions administratives : juillet 2023 (MBF1, MBF2 et Master 2 TFB).